Accounting Associates are graduates of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy / Banking or equivalent. At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards
- Working knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Good communication skills (written and oral comprehension and expression)
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills, MS excel in particular
- Ability to use accounting system
A course in Accountancy/Banking/Finance takes four to five years to complete plus additional months to review for the licensure examination for CPAs. The tuition fee in private colleges and universities range from P 30,000 – P 75,000 per semester while public colleges and universities offer courses free of tuition.
- Banking and Finance
- Dwellings and Real Estate
- Power and Utilities
- Wholesale and Retail Trade
Accounting Associates may become Accountants and develop a career path in specialized areas such as:
- Business and Financial Analytics
- Corporate Planning