Bank Collectors (Roving Tellers) are graduates of BS Economics, Finance/Accountancy/ Banking, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Commerce, Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills (written and oral comprehension and expression)
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Familiarity with files maintenance and records management system
- Knowledge in Bank’s policy and practices
- Knowledge in BSP rules and regulation
- Ability to work well with people from various socio-economic classes
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for a course in Economics/Banking/Finance and Business studies range from P30,000 – P75,000 per semester while public colleges and universities offer courses free of tuition.
- Banking and Finance
- Ownership, Dwellings and Real Estate
Bank Collectors (Roving Tellers) can gain experience and trainings to become:
- Service Representatives
- Loan Officers
- Account/Branch Managers