AutoCAD Operators are graduates of BS Engineering (Civil/Mechanical), BS Architecture, BS Computer Science, Drafting course or equivalent. At least one (1) year of experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Proficient in AutoCAD/CAD software
- With analytical skills
- Self motivated and able to demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to daily tasks and in response to direction or instruction
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands, prioritize duties and deliver work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Must be a good team leader and has ability to deal with people/ workers
A degree in BS Architecture/Engineering costs between P8,000 – P60,000 per semester and TESDA Accredited Training costs P13,900 (training cost may change every year).
- Ownership, Dwellings and Real Estate
AutoCAD Operators can specialize through trainings and years of experience to become:
- CAD Drafter
- AutoCAD Designer
- AutoCAD Operator
- AutoCAD Engineer
- AutoCAD Architect
- CADD Technician