The Environmental Planner are graduates of environmental planning, urban planning or other related studies.
- Familiarity with Philippine Environmental Laws and Regulations and Land Use and Zoning
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Auditing skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for BS in Environmental Science/ Environmental Planning and Management or equivalent ranges from ₧ 36,000 – ₧ 70,000 per semester while SUCs offer courses free of tuition or minimal fees per semester.
- Mining and Quarrying
- Ownership, Dwellings and Real Estate
Environmental Planners may gain experience and specialize in water quality, land use or transportation. They may also pursue a career as urban and regional planners for local government agencies, consulting firms, nonprofit organizations and academia.