Environmental Researchers are graduates of BS in Environmental Science, Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical, Environmental Health and safety, Bioengineering/Biomedical) or equivalent. At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Familiarity with Philippine Environmental Laws and Regulations and Land Use and Zoning
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for BS in Environmental Science/ Environmental Planning and Management or equivalent ranges from ₧ 36,000 – ₧ 70,000 per semester while SUCs offer courses free of tuition or minimal fees per semester.
- Mining and Quarrying
- Ownership, Dwellings and Real
Environmental Specialists may gain experience and specialize as:
- Climate Change Analysts
- Environmental Restoration planners
- Industrial Ecologists
- Environmental Chemists