Medical Doctors are graduates of Doctor of Medicine and posses valid Physician’s License.
1. Critical Thinking
2. Active Listening
3. Judgment and Decision Making
4. Complex Problem Solving
5. Ability to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals
6. Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to help others
7. Proficiency in using electronic medical records systems
8. Strong sense of ethical and behavioural standards
It takes about 7-8 years to complete medical studies and the Residency Training Program. The tuition fee for BS in Health Sciences costs P80,000 – 90,000 per semester.
Health and Wellness
Medical Doctors may gain experience and pursue further studies to specialize in specific areas of health, such as dermatology, gastroenterology, gynecology, cardiology, pulmonology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, nephrology/dialysis center, hematology, oncology/chemotherapy, rheumatology, endocrinology/ diabetes, neurology/psychiatry, allergology and immunology. They may advance in their profession as Medical Directors and other executive posts in hospitals, government, international agencies.