Sanitary Engineers are graduates of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent duly Certified as Safety Officer.
- In-depth understanding of health and safety regulations
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with Equipment Maintenance
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for BS in Industrial Engineering ranges from P43,000-P50,000 per semester while public colleges and universities offer courses free of tuition.
Sanitary Engineers may gain experience and specialize in water quality, land use or transportation. They may also pursue a career as Environmental Engineers, Environmental Specialists, Environmental Planners and advance to Project Managers, Safety Managers, and other related management roles in government agencies, consulting firms, nonprofit organizations and academia.