TNVS Drivers are graduates/undergraduates of High School with valid Driver’s License.
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Knowledge of first aid and emergency protocols
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations
- Visual acuity
Basic Education is free in the public school system.
- Transportation and Logistics
TNVS Drivers can be operators for one of the transport network vehicle service or TNVS companies in the Philippines.